Light of Hope Counseling (LOHC) is dedicated to teaching interns who are working to become Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors in the state of Maryland.
LOHC offers interns the chance to:
- Accrue hours towards licensure
- Develop the clinical and entrepreneurial skills required for success in private practice
Benefits of an internship with LOHC include:
- Retention of your client caseload
- Assistance with business skills development
- Clinical enrichment and support
- An integrative and holistic philosophy
- Opportunities for professional development
- Coordination with other agencies
- The opportunity to continue at Light of Hope once you become licensed
We are now accepting applications for the Fall and Winter of 2017/2018.
If you would like more information about our Internship Program, please Contact Us.