Light of Hope Counseling (LOHC) is dedicated to teaching interns who are working to become Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors in the state of Maryland.
LOHC offers interns the chance to:
- Accrue hours towards licensure
- Develop the clinical and entrepreneurial skills required for success in private practice
Benefits of an internship with LOHC include:
- Retention of your client caseload
- Assistance with business skills development
- Clinical enrichment and support
- An integrative and holistic philosophy
- Opportunities for professional development
- Coordination with other agencies
- The opportunity to continue at Light of Hope once you become licensed
We are now accepting applications for the Spring and Summer of 2017.
If you would like more information about our Internship Program, please Contact Us.